The Clock Tower of Brisighella – Italy
Starting from 1290, when it was commissioned by Maghinardo Pagani, and until 1500, the Clock Tower of Brisighella constituted, together with the Rocca, the defensive system of the town of Brisighella. Damaged several times over the centuries, the tower was completely rebuilt in 1850, when the clock was also placed with a six-hour dial.
Through the photogrammetric survey, we obtained a three-dimensional model of the hill on which this building stands to evaluate the structural conditions of the rock mass at the base of the Tower, consisting mainly of gypsum.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!